Reasons to use Firstmed
- FREE Consultation
- GMC Registered Doctor
- CQC Registered Service
- Discreet, & Confidential
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed
Branded Treatments Only
Secure Online Payment
Impotence / Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is the inability to achieve or sustain an erection for satisfactory sexual activity.
Because many men don't like to talk about ED, it is tough to accurately estimate the number of sufferers. It is generally estimated that it affects at least one in ten men, which means there are about 2.3 million sufferers in the UK.
Most cases of erectile dysfunction are easily treated. Don't suffer in silence.
- UK’s No. 1 source for sexual health treatments, over 70,000 registered users
- Free consultation with GMC or EU-registered doctors
- Genuine branded medications
- Discreet, confidential service & next day delivery
- Registered with the Care Quality Commission
How Pfizer Viagra can help
Causes of ED
The causes of Erectile Dysfunction are complex and can depend on both psychological and physical aspects. Read more about the different causes of impotence
Find out about the different treatment options available to you.
A comparison of table of Viagra, Cialis and Levitra
Cialis V Viagra V Levitra
Find out more about Cialis, the impotence treatment which lasts for 36hrs. Info about Cialis
ED at a glance
- Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is the inability to achieve or sustain an erection for satisfactory sexual activity.
- Erection problems are common; experts have estimated that erectile dysfunction affects 33% of all British Men.
- The causes of erectile dysfunction include aging, high blood pressure, diabetes mellitus, cigarette smoking, atherosclerosis, depression, nerve or spinal cord damage, medication side effects, alcoholism or other substance abuse, and low testosterone levels.
- Erectile dysfunction is treatable in all age groups.
- Treatments include psychotherapy, adopting a healthy lifestyle, oral PDE5 inhibitors (Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis), intraurethral medications, intracavernosa injections, vacuum devices, surgery, and working with doctors to avoid medications that can cause erection problems
Now Available: Cialis Once-a-Day. Cialis for daily use is a low dose impotence treatment that is taken every day. This is the ideal option for men who want to be ready anytime the moment is right. With Cialis 'One a Day' there is no longer a need to schedule sexual activity - taking one Cialis daily tablet is enough to enable an erection at any time.
Information on impotence treatments to your mobile.