Reasons to use Firstmed
- FREE Consultation
- GMC Registered Doctor
- CQC Registered Service
- Discreet, & Confidential
- Next Day Delivery Guaranteed
Branded Treatments Only
Secure Online Payment
How to check if the site is UK compliant?
There is a very simple check list you can run through to ensure that you are dealing with a legitimate UK company, before making a purchase from any Online pharmacy.
- They should be registered with Companies House.
- The site must comply with data protection regulations and also be listed in their register.
- The site must have a security policy outlining the minimum standards to be reached in order to protect clients' sensitive data. They should offer money-back guarantees on failure of service.
- Both the doctor and the online pharmacy must be registered (with the GMC in the UK) and also contact details for each must be supplied with the order.
- They should not advertise or push customers to buy any one treatment. The decision should be made between the doctor and the patient.
Bear in mind that
- It is illegal for prescription medicines to be promoted or explained prior to a consultation with a doctor.
- It is illegal to advertise prices for treatments prior to a consultation with a doctor.
Make sure that the online clinic has the Online Medical Clinic Association (OMCA) Kite Mark. This guarantees that an online clinic uses a registered pharmacy, GMC registered doctors and complies with the Data Protection Act.